1. Password Security: Clients should change their passwords every 30 - 60 days. This can be done through your MyIcene Client Area.
2. Do not Identify: Do not use a password that can be easily identified with you, such as your date of birth, telephone number, address, or your full name.
3. Length and Strength: Passwords you use should be 6-8 digits in length and be combined with numbers, letters, and symbols such as: 12h7er^yyj (example)
4. Keep it Safe: Do not provide your password to anyone, keep your password safe and never assume you need to give this password to anyone for any reason.
5. Memory Keeper: Do not write your password down to where people can see it and do not disclose it on paper or otherwise as this can leave your account open to security vulnerabilities.
6. Internet Security: It is highly recommended that customers use an up-to-date system security program such as McAfee or PC-Tools with the latest patches and updates.
7. Keep it Up-To-Date: When you signup with Icene, we encourage you provide detailed and accurate information about you as possible, in the event to where Icene staff may need to contact you they might require you to identify yourself to proceed with our questions or concerns in regards to your products and services that you hold within our business.
8. Supreme Security: All information that is collected through our site is stored securly and away from prying eyes and under the extreme presecense of a super password.
9. Confidentiality: All information disclosed to Icene will be considered private and confidential and shall not be disclosed to any other company or third party organisation, except in cases where required by law to which a court order must be provided to Icene before any information is released.